SeaFiji the original fast boat transfer service to the Mamanuca and Lower Yasawa Group of Islands.
Based out of Port Denarau Marina our services include:
- Fast Boat Transfers 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week on demand.
- Transfers to/from Nadi Airport to Port Denarau.
- Transfers to/from Nadi Resorts/Hotels to Port Denarau.
- Fast twin engine all weather boats for maximum comfort.
- GPS navigation for day & night transfers to your island resort.
- Game Fishing, Custom made Cruises, Snorkeling Trips to pristine locations and Inter Island transfers are available.
A few facts about Fiji Islands
- Latitude: 12°S to 21°S
- Longitude: 176°E to 178°W
- Land Area: 18,333 sq km
- Total Area: 709,000 sq km
- Population: 800,000 Fiji
- Time: GMT + 12
- Climate: Tropical Average
- Temperature: 20°C to 34°C
- Summer: November to March
- Winter: April to October
- Capital: Suva
- Intl. Airports: Nadi and Nausori (Suva)
- Commercial Centres: Suva, Nadi, Lautoka
- Language: English, Fijian, Hindustani
- Currency: Fiji Dollar (FJ$) – All major currencies and Credit Cards widely accepted
- Communications: IDD Code + 679
- Entry Requirements: Valid passport and return ticket
- Health: No vaccinations required
- Driving: Fiji drives on the left
Your SeaFiji Team, your captain and crew of Seafiji are fully trained and qualified Marine Professionals.
Our friendly team at our Sales Booth.
SeaFiji staff awaits for your arrival
SeaFiji operates out of Port Denarau
The Port is the hub for a wide choice of cruises to nearby islands as well as a full range of activities, including island visits and fishing, which we offer on daily bases.
Our wonderful customers are the reason we’re in business. Here are some of the great things they’ve said about us.
We did the snorkeling trip off south beach Mana Island. It cost $F45 each and our group had four people. We boated to North Reef and were completely surprised by the water clarity and the magnificant displays of coral. We paddled for ages just admiring the colours of the coral and the array of different fish species. We have been to the Great Barrier Reef, and maybe not to the best there, but what we saw off Mana Island was just excellent. The boat crew were friendly but not overly chatty, but that was ok.John D, Newcastle, Australia
“Hidden Gem! Shhh don’t tell everyone!” SeaFiji are an amazing smaller and more personalised charter service for those wanting to avoid the large flocks of bogan tourists on the overpacked and crowded day trips chartered by the larger operators. SeaFiji actually care of their customers, whilst the larger operators tend to treat you like dollar signs and pack you in like sardines. Best of all, they’re cheaper than the large operators with by far the best and most genuine customer service, flexibility and timeliness. We loved SeaFiji’s as they travel to each island directly! cutting your travel time in half and most importantly, they get you there before all the feral crowds arrive on the larger operators. More time for relaxation and getting the best daybed on the island! This was especially key to enjoying Cloud9. ps: The young petite girl is absolutely lovely and keeps it real! A refreshing change from the fake ‘smiles’ of the larger operators.Ben T, Sydney, Australia
Great Team!!… Very friendly… Malamala was Amazing great swim area and very yummy food and drinks. Will definitely be coming back to SeaFiji. Thanks for an awesome experience.Chand Family, Australia