All SeaFiji bookings, charters, journeys and transfers are subject to the terms and conditions detailed below. These terms and conditions include any partners and or sub-contracts used by SeaFiji.
- To secure a booking SeaFiji require credit card details in advance and debit 50% as confirmation and 50% 3 working days before the scheduled booking.
- A 3% administration fee applies to all credit card payments and is non-refundable. Allow 7 working days for Refunds to be processed.
- SeaFiji reserves the right to charge the credit card supplied by the customer in lieu of a deposit for any fees due that have not been paid on board including waiting time, extra passengers, cancellations or any variations to pick up or destination points.
- SeaFiji reserves the right to determine and allocate the vessel from its fleet appropriate for the booking, weather conditions and availability on the day.
- The Passenger acknowledges that during the trip the vessel is under the complete control and the sole responsibility of the Captain.
- SeaFiji reserves the right to refuse to carry or to remove from service, any passenger who is intoxicated by drugs/alcohol who may pose a potential threat to themselves, others or property. All additional costs incurred as a result will be borne by the passenger’s booking credit card and that sector of travel will be deemed to have been travelled.
- All transfers are subject to sea and weather conditions. Should adverse conditions prevent operation, the client is responsible for all additional costs incurred. SeaFiji recommends travel insurance. SeaFiji cannot be held responsible for missed flight connections due to late arrival at the airport.
- SeaFiji reserves the right to alter prices, apply fuel surcharges, cancel departures and/or arrange alternative transport.
- SeaFiji reserves the right to combine/cancel departures, should the need arise to accommodate flight arrival/departure delays and or changes. SeaFiji may on occasions have guests for transportation to another resort in this situation the vessel will disembark guests to the closest resort first.
- SeaFiji will take every care and precaution possible and we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to passenger’s personal effects.
- Any pre-existing medical conditions, injuries or pregnancies must be advised at the time of booking. A medical certificate may be required for travel.
- The rates are one way fares in Fiji Dollars based on the number of passengers and include all taxes (VAT).
- CHILD POLICY: Infants 0-1 years are FOC, 2+ years is counted as a passenger. Fishing Charter Rates, Anglers must be 13+ years and under the direct supervision of a parent or caregiver. SeaFiji hosts on board are available on requests at time of booking and complimentary.
- All departures are ex Port Denarau and or properties in the Mamanuca or Yasawa Islands. Ex Nadi International Airport transfers are available at additional cost and can be requested at the time of booking.
- Cancellation Policy within 48 hours 50%, within 24 hours 100% and No Show 100% of the fare is non-refundable.
- Our vessels are in survey by MSAF and SeaFiji live tracks the fleet via TrackSolid. Smoking is not permitted on our vessels.
RATES – Effective from 1st April 2022 until 31st March 2023.
Rates over 20 pax are available on request to : [email protected]